Changes, Challenges and Advantages of Cross-Border Labour Mobility Within the EU
Cross-border labour mobility and migration in the EU region is providing new possibilities in a time of demographic change and globalization, but is at the same time in many ways challenged by national regulations and restrictions causing structural barriers.
Venue: Aalborg University, Copenhagen
Copenhagen Campus: A. C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 Copenhagen
The conference is organized by the MIDA project (Migration and inclusion in the labour market), which is a collaboration between the Research Centre for Migration and Diversity (CoMID) at Aalborg University and the Department of Occupational Medicine at the Regional Hospital West Jutland.
- Challenges of cross-border labour mobility and migration within the EU.
- Welfare attitudes and social inequalities in a changing Europe.
- Transnational networks and labour market inclusion.
- Occupational positions, health and working conditions.
- Labour mobility, belonging and identity construction.